Ingvar Ronde's annual whisky yearbook is the essential text for any whisky lover. Now in its thirteenth edition the Malt Whisky Yearbook just keeps getting better and better. We're honored to be mentioned once again in the Independent Bottler section.
Here's what you can expect to see in the 2018 edition:
- Fully revised and packed with new and up-to-date information on whisky distilleries from all over the world.
- Charles MacLean, Gavin Smith, Dominic Roskrow, Neil Ridley, Jonny McCormick, Ian Wisniewski, and Stefan van Eycken contribute with new articles written exclusively for the Yearbook.
- Malt Whisky Yearbook 2018 lists hundreds of whisky shops, whisky sites, and new bottlings.
- A comprehensive summary of the whisky year that was and all the latest statistics.
- More than 200 tasting notes describing the flavor of single malts from all working distilleries in Scotland and Japan.
- With more than 500 color photographs (most of them new since the last edition) Malt Whisky Yearbook 2018 is as much an essential reference guide as a book to read for pleasure.